Ph: 07 8556037
Hukanui Primary School (2 positions)
U7 Decile 10
Scale A positions, starting in 2022. We are looking for highly effective, innovative classroom practitioners who want to work in an exciting, fun and supportive learning environment. The successful applicants will be committed to knowing and caring for their students, working in a cohesive team and to providing engaging, high quality learning opportunities.
Strengths in building learner agency, assessment for learning and inquiry, as well as being digitally savvy, will be an advantage.
Hukanui School offers:
- A strong and collaborative culture where diversity is celebrated.
- A unique learning environment to work in and a highly engaged community.
- Emphasis on restorative practice and culturally sustaining pedagogy.
- Both single cell and collaborative teaching opportunities.
- An amazing learning organisation, which places value on professional development, support, relationships and collaboration.
- Strong support from our incredible leadership team, staff and Board, with a commitment to high quality personal and professional development.
- A strong reputation for innovation, success and growing leaders.
Applications close 3pm Monday 27 September. Forward an application form, covering letter and CV, including the names of 2 referees to: The Principal, Hukanui Primary School, Pickering Cres, Box 12002, Chartwell, Hamilton 3248 or email email@example.com.